The LS-240-MTP multifiber optical Light Source is designed for testing of patchcords and cables terminated with multifiber MTP/MPO connectors. The portable testing device fulfils all necessary technical field equipment requirements. LS-240-MTP can send light one by one into all 12/241 fibers of MTP/MPO connectors, the switching process can be made manually or automatically.
Together with PM-240-MTP power meter can measure Insertion loss in all 12 fibers at same time, in addition it is able to to check the polarity status of fibers interconnection between both MTP connectors. The output port is based on standard MTP male – pins connector.
The rechargeable battery ensures long term working with a minimum life time of 2 years. Batteries can be charged via a USB port.
- Hand held, light weight
- Multifiber MTP/MPO connectors testing
- No Fanout patchcords required
- Single or dual wavelength
- Manual switching through all fibers or Cycle mode
- Can be controlled remotely via USB
- Large display with backlight
- Powered by Li-Pol battery with status indication
- Battery charging via USB port
- Power charging AC/DC adaptor
- USB cable
- Hard carrying case
- Rubber cover
|light source3 code||description||ports||application|
|LD850||850 nm LD – VCSEL laser||1|
|LD30||1300 nm LD||1||MM fiber testing|
|LD850-LD30||850 nm LD + 1300 nm LD||1|
|LD31||1310 nm LD||1|
|LD55||1550 nm LD||1||SM fiber testing|
|LD31-55||1310 + 1550 nm LD||1|
LS-240-MTP / PM-240-MTP measurement